TCB offers temporary, short, or long term employment opportunities. The nature of our business gives our employees experience in many different areas. There is never a dull moment or mundane work day. There is always something new and different.
If you have an interest in making a difference, working for a winning team, meeting new people, and gaining new work experiences, then TCB may be the opportunity for you.
TCB offers a sponsorship program for prospective employees to obtain their OSHA 40hr certification with no out of pocket expenses before going to work in the field.
We are also looking for people who already have 40 or 80hr verifiable training records that complies with 29 CFR 1910.120.
(Continual training is provided to our staff to further educational experience and to keep them up to date and aware of changes in the industry.)
Job Positions available:
- Hazmat Technician
- Emergency Response Technician
- Confined Space Technician
- Lab Packing & HazCat Technicians
- Equipment Operators
- CDL drivers
- Washington and Oregon Asbestos Technicians
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Drivers License
- TCB is a drug-free work environment
- Must meet minimum physical requirements
- Must have or be able to obtain a 40 hour Hazwoper Certification
- Self Starter
- Be able to complete a job with minimal supervision
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- Legal to work in the United States